The key to Happiness and Performance
It’s time to address the challenges impacting employee well-being.
Understand the Most Common Mismatches
- Lack of opportunities for advancement
- Employee’s feeling like they have no control over their work
- Lack of recognition or reward for good work
- Unclear or overly demanding job expectations
- Doing work that’s monotonous unchallenging
- Feeling disrespected at work
- Stress causes our prefrontal cortex to go offline
- Saboteurs are the voices in your head that generate stress and negative emotions in the way you handle work challenges
- Stressed employees sabotage their potential for both happiness and performance
Create Team Environments were Members Grow by Feeling Safe, Welcome, and Heard.
Market Research Reveals
Mental Health Awareness
70% of U.S. employers recognize mental health as a significant workplace issue.
Financial Performance / Productivity
Depression and anxiety disorders cost the global economy US $ 1 trillion each year.
For every US $1 put into scaled up treatment for common mental disorders, there is a return of US $4 in improved health and productivity.
60% of tech workers are burned out and 23% state their leader as the cause.
Workplace stress has a $300 billion annual price tag in the US alone.
56% of US workers in a corporate or government position feel at least somewhat burned out – a symptom of chronic stress.
According to Gallup’s Global 2022, 44% of people surveyed across the world experience significant workplace stress on daily basis.
In 2022 survey, 45% of millennial workers feel burnout due to the intensity of their workload.
44% of Gen Z workers and 43% of Millennials recently left an organization due to burnout.
According to the American Psychological Association (APA), 71% of US millennials report being stressed out at work, Of Generation Z, the youngest segment of our workforce, 69% are already experiencing workplace stress.
3rdI seeks to deliver immediate value to organizations by providing mental fitness programs that focus on building three core mental muscles to help employees self-regulate while providing a common language within the culture for mental fitness discussions.
- We help growth minded organizations with greater than 100 employees
- To create a language and space for mental fitness conversations for individuals and teams to establish healthy workplaces
- So that they see improves in wellbeing, relationships, and productivity
- Rather than experience mental fatigue, career burnout, or chronic stress
- Using our proven OPTIC methodology based on science and supported by technology
3rd I’s OPTIC method, supported by neuroscience of Positive Intelligence (PQ), provides habitual mental fitness tactics that are proven to increase mental well-being and performance. Utilizing our tool for 15-minutes per day empowers teams and individuals to effectively self-manage for sustainable resilience.
Positive Intelligence (PQ) Platform
Build Powerful Habits for a Positive Mind
Sustained change towards a more positive mind requires laying down neural pathways to form new habits through consistent daily practice. That’s what our programs design empowers you to do.
Sustainability Equals = 20% Insight + 80% Daily Practice
Saboteur Interceptor Muscle
Your Sage handles challenges with a clear and calm mind, and positive emotions.
Benefits of mental fitness
- Mental Fitness is a tool to prevent fatigue and burnout
- Brings teams together for greater collaboration with less conflict
- Learn to stay in control to avoid negative thinking, behavior, and feelings
- A lighthearted approach to reducing saboteur behavior
- Inhibits harass judgment of yourself, others, and circumstances.
- Improves emotional intelligence by reducing negative emotion
- See opportunities rather than obstacles
- Creates a language and space for mental fitness conversation
- Disrupt the embedded habitual responds that don’t serve you
3rdI Offers Rejuvenating Mental Fitness Services
Click HERE to schedule a discovery call to determine what package best matches your need
- Mental Fitness One-On-One Coaching Package
- Mental Fitness Team Coaching Package
- Mental Fitness Facilitation Package
- Mental Fitness Consulting Package
- Mental Fitness Outsource Services
- Mental Fitness Keynote Package